Experienced Rock Hill Family Lawyers Safeguard Clients’ Interests
South Carolina Law firm helps people experiencing divorce and related matters
When you are going through a divorce, child custody dispute or another difficult family problem, the law office of Gillen & Pickelsimer, LLC in Rock Hill works diligently toward resolving the matter favorably. We bring our in-depth knowledge of South Carolina family law to clients throughout South Carolina. You can rely on our proficient attorneys to listen carefully to your important concerns and provide strategic legal counsel.
Empathetic attorneys deliver knowledgeable guidance
We are aware of how stressful familial issues are and strive to relieve anxiety by providing:
- Strategic advocacy – We closely examine the intricacies of each client’s unique case to provide substantive legal advice.
- Compassionate counsel – Our team recognizes that many clients are facing life-changing events, which is why we always seek to handle cases with sensitivity and understanding.
- Reputable legal representation – Michael Gillen and Max Pickelsimer have earned AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Ratings by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of their legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with their work.
Our exclusive focus in this single practice area has allowed us to develop a comprehensive knowledge of South Carolina’s family court system that benefits our clients.
Dedicated attorneys assist clients with full spectrum of family law issues
We represent people in a wide range of family law areas, including:
- Divorce — We advocate for clients in divorce court, settlement negotiations and mediation proceedings. If you wish to end your marriage through the collaborative divorce process, our firm counsels you on what that entails. Whether your dissolution is uncontested or highly disputed, we work to help you achieve your objectives in spousal support determinations and other areas.
- Child custody — When divorcing couples disagree over child custody decisions, we work to protect our clients’ rights to spend time with their children and fully participate in key decisions regarding their well-being by reaching an appropriate resolution.
- Child support — We advise clients about establishing and enforcing child support payments as well as modifying support orders when financial circumstances change.
- Prenuptial & postnuptial agreements — Our attorneys draft prenuptial and postnuptial agreements for clients who wish to protect specific assets should their marriages end.
As skilled attorneys, we are dedicated to resolving your legal concerns and helping you move forward with your life after divorce.
Contact a committed South Carolina family law firm today
At the law firm of Gillen & Pickelsimer, LLC in Rock Hill, we skillfully assist clients throughout the State, including York, Lancaster, Chester, Fairfield, Newberry, Lexington, Richland and Kershaw counties and surrounding areas, who are dealing with a range of family law matters. To schedule a consultation, call our firm at 803-992-8180 or contact us online.